Charlotte has devoted her career to obtaining justice for individuals who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. She has handled a wide range of claims, including wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, brain injuries, orthopedic injuries, and spinal injuries.
“I have been representing injured individuals since 1992. I derive a great deal of satisfaction from crafting tough, effective strategies to help people achieve justice against large corporate and insurance interests. ” – Charlotte Weigel
Charlotte was born on the east coast but grew up in the Seattle area and has spent her life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. In her spare time, she enjoys music, reading, hiking, trying to be a better piano player, traveling to places completely different than home, and spending time with family and friends.
- Member of the Washington State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Eagle Member, Washington State Association for Justice
- Former Co-Chair, Insurance Law Section, Washington State Association for Justice